After thirteen great years in various corporate administrative positions, I found myself wanting more than a “job.” I wanted to have bigger challenges and more room to grow than my corporate job offered. When I found Virtual Assistance, I instantly knew it was the right choice for me. Collaborating with small business owners and helping to make their businesses flourish and grow sounded like a dream. So in October 2003, I took the first step toward my dream by enrolling in AssistU.
Ideal Assistant Services is now a reality, and a better one than I imagined at the onset of my journey. I love partnering with brilliant, hard-working people, and being a key contributor to their success. Most of all, I love the variety that comes with working with different people in diverse professions. In doing so, I am constantly learning and broadening my horizons just as I had longed to do when I was a corporate employee.
I have worked in multiple industries, including human resources, international logistics, pharmaceutical operations, and event planning. Each of these positions offered me the opportunity to sharpen my already strong organization and time management skills; further develop an attention to detail that I come by naturally, and put into practice my ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
The mission of Ideal Assistant Services is to provide first rate assistance, high quality results, and ingenuity with reliability, honesty, and integrity. I pride myself in putting my clients’ best interests first. While I do add value to my clients businesses and lives by managing tasks that they do not need to personally touch, the more significant value is gained through my endeavor to nurture a partnership model that supports the type of collaboration one gets from a long-term relationship.
Certification & Training
- Graduate, AssistU Virtual Assistance Training Program
- MOUS (Microsoft Office User Specialist) Certified
- 13 years of business experience
- Human Resources Manager for 5 years
- Office Manager for 8 years
- Executive Assistant for 3 years
- Various jobs in customer service
- Expert in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, FrontPage and Excel
- Good Communicator (written and verbal)
- Newsletter Publication
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
- Learn new software easily
- Dedicated to high-quality customer service
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Exceptionally honest, reliable, and trustworthy
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Good-natured and friendly
- Love to meet new people and learn new things